2.13.2013

Best.Dress.Ever.


Look at it. Juuuuuuust look at it. I'm IN* LOVE with this dress!!!! It is the perfect mix of feminine and edgy... sexy and classic. We have... pleats, pastels, color blocking, chains, a high low hemline, an open back.... AGH!!! I can't take it. When I look at the peach version I think... gold Gladiator sandals, wavy hair, a bright pink pout, and a beach wedding. When I see the white and black version visions of gold jewelry piled high and fierce, black strappy stilettos dance in my head. It is the best summer dress "EV-AH", but I want to wear it now (yes, in February) with a cropped black leather jacket and booties. I'm kind of an instant gratification girl. Waiting is not really my thing.

This dress is in the store now, but if you are afraid of it selling out (be afraid... be very afraid) I'd suggest getting it here... pronto!