2.10.2013

Rihanna's Grammys Dress... GET YOU SOME!


Rihanna at the Grammys in that red, Azzedine Alaïa dress. AGHHHHHH!!!!!!

Let me take you through my range of emotion.... "OOOOOMMMMMGGGGGG!!! I die. Kill me. No, really... it should be illegal to be THAT hot. My jaw hurts from plummeting to the floor at warp speed. Unbelievable! I hate/love her. Why can't I look that insanely good? WAAAAH!" Annnnd... then it hit me... hold the phones... we have THAT dress at LOTUS. Well, okay, maybe not THAT dress, but they are kissing cousins for sure. The kind of cousins that wed and then have kids with tails or horns. THAT close.
  • Bright Red... check. 
  • Sheer Mesh... check.
  • Cris-Cross Cut Outs... check.
  • SO hot that your ManFriend may develop a stutter... check. 
So lovely ladies... GET YOU SOME. We have it in the store and online (for only... wait for it... $78.00). BAM!